Wednesday, February 11, 2009

change

Not sure where this post will lead today. Just needed to type and hear that clickety clack sound for a few minutes. Five to be precise. I must type non-stop for five minutes. Whatever comes to my brain--just random thoughts if that is all there is. I am seriously drawing a blank. We used to do this in a writing class I took--except they were 10 minute power writing sessions. I don't have 10 minutes today--I have used up all my computer time. I have to clean my room and wash the kitchen floor, take a shower, get dressed and be ready for Scouts by 4. I think I can do that. Isn't it amazing how fast a day is? A week too, really. Time keeps on going faster and I'm not sure I want that to happen. I love so much about my life right now. I am somewhat fearful of what is going to happen over the next few months--though change always ends up being a good thing--it's weird to have my thoughts of our future stop in June. If we move, it will be in June. So I don't think past that beautiful, summer month. Unless I have to (like with Cortney's upcoming Kindergarten registration)--then I just assume my life will continue on as it is right now. In my little, split-level home, with 2 dogs (one being my sister's), 3 cats (one being my other sister's), 5 children, my sister, my hubby, his job in PG, my wonderful friends, the amazing mountains I see from my window, baseball, T-ball, swimming lessons. We shall see, I guess, we shall see.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Interesting. I love it when you write. I need to check this blog more often. Don't move.

Amanda said...

You know how much I would LOVE you to move to the other side of the mountains! Wish you were closer and I hope you don't go too far either!

Christie said...

I feel with you. My month is Dec. I can't think past then. Who knows where we'll be, so I'm just trying to enjoy the mountains and the friends, etc. that I have here for now...