It's fun to see your blog; I hear you have another family blog...true? I would love to be on the invite list:) I saw your cute family photos on Amy's photo blog--beautiful!!!!
Some random facts about me:
I weighed 3 lbs. 9 oz. when I was born; I am picky about how my dishwasher is loaded; I hate snakes; my favorite TV show of all time is The Cosby Show; I am a night-owl; my favorite aquatic animal is the Humpback whale; I like to sing in the car--at the top of my lungs if I'm alone; I like my showers hot and my pillows cool; my favorite state is New Hampshire; my favorite breakfast cereal used to be Quaker Oatmeal Squares, cinnamon flavored--but now it is Kashi Cinnamon Harvest.
1 comment:
It's fun to see your blog; I hear you have another family blog...true? I would love to be on the invite list:)
I saw your cute family photos on Amy's photo blog--beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment