This is a place for me to share random thoughts I have at times. My purpose for my family blog is to make a book out of that blog at the end of each year to serve as our family journal. I have found after 10 years of marriage that I will not scrapbook. I like the idea of scrapbooks. I enjoy looking at other people's. But I will not do it. So, I followed my sister's great idea of making a blog and having that be our family journal. But I find myself at times wanting to blog about other random things, yet I didn't really want to clutter the family journal up with my rants and raves. So I decided to make another blog. Why not?? It's free!! So here we are. Now that I think about it, perhaps I should have labeled this my random thoughts--oh well, it is now life's random thoughts.
So that's that.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment