Okay, so I watched American Idol for the first time tonight. I really can't say much cause I haven't kept up with everyone, but my thoughts on what I saw are . . .
David A.'s voice amazes me. I think David C has more stage presence and I like his voice if I am in that kind of mood. Honestly, they are both great. I thought it was cute how emotional David C was and man, he took the votes, didn't he!? By 12 million. Still, I was a little dissapointed that that fresh faced kid from Utah didn't win. Glad for David C, but . . .
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I told you since I voted for David A that it would make him lose! :) Oh well, they both are amazing and I will buy both of their albums when they come out...hopefully soon!
PS Do you mind getting rid of the word verification thing for commenting on all your new blogs?! Love you!
I love seeing all your blog stuff. I think its cool you got music embeded too. Love your choice of music.
Post a Comment