
I am happy today. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I got my butt out of bed at 5 AM and drove to the pool and swam laps for 25 minutes. Yeah, right--it has a lot to do with that. Other things that are making me happy at this moment in time--
Cortney's cute voice.
The blue sky.
John Mayer's song, "Say".
Church yesterday was so good. I was spiritually fed.
Lydia's seven month pictures on my blog.
Knowing what we are going to wear for family pictures on Saturday with my dear Amy.
The gorgeous full moon this morning as I was driving home from dropping Jon off at his car-pool spot.
My friend I introduced the Gospel to in High School has accepted a huge responsibility in his spiritual life. I'm proud of him.
Weighing in at 154 this morning.
The brownies I made yesterday were so yummy.
Jon and I went on a date this weekend.
Jon kissed me this morning.
Well, that's the end of the song. Love that song. Have a happy day!!






4 comments:
Hello long lost friend!!!! So fun to peak at your blog:) It sounds like things are going well for your cute family!
And thanks for the happy post--loved it!
I love happy days! What great things to be thankful for!
Those are all wonderful things to be happy about. I need to focus my life more on the happy things that I have.
I wrote a comment on your previous post as well. You are a GREAT writer Kristin!
I also love your playlist...great songs!
hello kristin! five kids! oh gosh they are beautiful! i think one of the last times we talked was when you brought me dinner after my first baby- you were and are such a good friend- you have a lovely blog- my cousin also knows stephanie- and her family- gosh what an ordeal...
Post a Comment