How is it that strangers can touch our lives in such deep, profound ways?
Meet Gracie.
She (and her family) touched my heart tonight.
I felt the Spirit. Cried a little. Read some more and cried a lot.
And thought about my blessings--stories like this do that. Help you to reflect on everything good and amazing in your own life.
I will be praying for Gracie's sweet family tonight. The words her Daddy wrote on the blog touched my heart so deep. And of course, her sweet mother. How does a mother do it? Her siblings . . . . .
I'm also going to hug each one of my children one more time before I go to sleep. Because I can. And that, in and of itself, is a huge blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Learning about this little girl and her fam. made me so sad and so grateful! It is easy to get caught up in our busy routines. I appreciate you sharing.
OK, I follow NieNie because of you and NOW you add another one. I just don't think I am emotionally strong enough to follow this one too! It made me so sad and so grateful but it brought up questions about Benjamin from my girls and THAT made it go over the top. NO MORE SAD STORIES!
Post a Comment