Friday, August 8, 2008

WOW



That is all I can say. We watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics in China tonight--amazing. Incredible. Words don't do it justice. I enjoyed it all and would watch it again. That doesn't necessarily happen with all opening ceremonies. The fireworks were incredible--all of it was. Spectacular. Absolutely spectacular. And the torch lighting--worth the 4 1/2 hours in and of itself. (these itty-bitty pictures so don't do it justice, but . . . .)


1 comment:

Shauna said...

It's so good to hear from you Kristin! I've been wondering about you and your cute family. You've had a new addition since we've last seen each other. I'd love to get together some time! Maybe lunch at the park with Ruth and our children??? This is the only site I could get into so I couldn't see your kids but I really want to;).

Thanks for the thoughts and stories, very sweet.

It will be fun to keep in touch. Can't wait to hear from you again.